Cass County Personal Injury, Employment, and Workers Comp Attorneys

At the Popham Law Firm, our personal injury, employment, and worker’s comp attorneys have spent substantial time in Cass County courts. If you live in Cass County and have suffered an injury due to the negligence of another, or if you were the victim of wrongful termination or workplace discrimination, you can receive justice and financial compensation by calling our Cass County attorneys today.

Our Practice
Areas Include

Car Accidents

Medical Malpractice

Civil Rights Litigation

Institutional Liability

Physical Injury

Employment Law

Workers’ Compensation

Mediation Services

Frequently Asked Questions

Cass County Circuit Court

If you are pursuing a personal injury lawsuit or another civil case, your journey will most likely begin at the Cass County Circuit Court. From personal injury cases to employment law, the Cass County Circuit Court may handle your original complaints and, if there is no settlement out of court, the process may continue in the courthouse. The Cass County Circuit Court is part of the 17th Judicial Circuit Court, and you can find this court at the following location:

17th Judicial Circuit

2501 W. Mechanic St.

1st Floor

Harrisonville, MO 64701

Ph: (816) 380-8227

What if my case goes to the Supreme Court and Court of Appeals?

If your case is appealed, our attorneys can still represent you before the Court of Appeals and the Missouri Supreme Court. Cases at this level often occur with large dollar-amount cases, such as mass tort cases and workplace discrimination.

Because Cass County is in Missouri’s Western District, the Court of Appeals applicable to your case will most likely be located at:

Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District

1300 Oak Street

Kansas City, MO 64106

Ph: (816) 889-3600

Although many personal injury cases don’t make it to the Supreme Court, there are some that do, and we at The Popham Law Firm have experience representing individuals in this court. If this is the case, you may have to travel to Jefferson City to the Supreme Court, located at 207 West High Street. You can reach the Supreme Court by dialing (573) 751-4144.

Get the settlement you need—and the recognition you deserve.